Customer Relationship Summary
Item 1 – Introduction
Aegis Wealth Group, LLC (dba Everspire) is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as an investment adviser. Brokerage and investment advisory services and fees differ and it is important for you to understand these differences. Investor.gov/CRS provides free and simple tools to research financial firms and professionals as well as educational materials about broker-dealers, investment advisers, and investing.
Item 2 – Relationships and Services
“What investment services and advice can you provide me?”
Everspire offers the following investment advisory services to retail investors, including individuals, high net worth individuals, and businesses:
1. Financial Planning: Our advisors gather information about your finances, discuss your goals, establish metrics for success, and then prepare and maintain a personalized financial plan for you.
2. Wealth Management / Dedicated Advisor: We evaluate your investments, determine your objectives and risk tolerance, and propose an investment strategy. As part of our standard service we then monitor that strategy on an ongoing basis, including an annual review and ongoing availability for consultation.
3. Investment Management: Everspire analyzes market conditions, asset classes, and investment vehicles; constructs model portfolios; implements those models in your account(s); and monitors your portfolio on an ongoing basis (our SMA service). We can also manage multiple or complex accounts for tax efficiency and cash management (our UMA service). These services are offered on a discretionary basis, which means that you grant us limited authority to buy and sell investments without asking for authorization each time.
Wrap Fee Program: We also offer the above services through a wrap fee program. You do not pay trading costs in wrap program accounts. Wrap fee clients must use Charles Schwab as their custodian. One version of our wrap program (e6Portfolios) uses Schwab’s automated trading platform and has a $5,000 account minimum.
Limited Investment Offerings: While we can advise on any investment asset, we primarily recommend mutual funds, ETFs, and individual stocks in our model portfolios.
Additional Information: Please see Items 4 and 7 of our Form ADV, Part 2A (“Firm Brochure”) or Items 4.A and 5 of our Form ADV, Part 2A Appendix 1 (“Wrap Brochure”), accessible by visiting everspire.tk/form-adv/.
Questions to Ask Us:
- Given my financial situation, should I choose an investment advisory service? Why or why not?
- How will you choose investments to recommend to me?
- What is your relevant experience, including your licenses, education and other qualifications? What do these qualifications mean?
Item 3 – Fees, Costs, Conflicts, and Standard of Conduct
“What fees will I pay?”
Fees. We charge you a percentage of the assets that we manage for you. This fee is calculated and charged at the end of each month and is automatically deducted from your account. The more assets there are in your accounts, the more you will pay in fees, so we have an incentive to encourage you to increase your assets with us.
Wrap Fee Program: In our wrap fee program, Everspire pays all transaction costs charged by your account custodian. Our fee may be higher than a comparable service that requires you to bear your own trading costs. Our e6Portfolios offering has a $2.00 monthly minimum fee.
Other Fees and Costs Related to Investment Advisory Services: Client accounts may also be subject to other expenses not under the control of the adviser. These include custodial charges and investment management and other fees charged by ETFs, money market funds, or mutual funds that you own in your account.
Additional Information: You will pay fees and costs whether you make or lose money on your investments. Fees and costs reduce any amount of money you make on your investments over time. Make sure you understand what fees and costs you are paying. See our Firm Brochure (Item 5) or Wrap Brochure (Item 4) by visiting everspire.tk/form-adv/.
Questions to Ask Us:
- Help me understand how these fees and costs might affect my investments. If I give you $10,000 to invest, how much will go to fees and costs, and how much will be invested for me?
- What are your legal obligations to me when acting as my investment adviser? How else does your firm make money and what conflicts of interest do you have?”
Conflicts of Interest: When we act as your investment adviser, we have to act in your best interest and not put our interest ahead of yours. At the same time, the way we make money creates some conflicts with your interests. You should understand and ask us about these conflicts because they can affect the investment advice we provide you.
Here are some examples to help you understand what this means. Charles Schwab is the custodian we recommend to clients. They provide you access to a wide range of investments but they also offer Everspire other resources that help us develop our business. These resources may play a part in our choice of custodians. We address this conflict of interest by carefully vetting our custodians and providing clients a choice of custodians.
Questions to Ask Us:
- How might your conflicts of interest affect me, and how will you address them?
Additional Information: For additional information on these conflicts of interest please see our Firm Brochure (Items 5, 10, 11, and 12) and Wrap Brochure (Item 9) by visiting everspire.tk/form-adv/.
“How do your financial professionals make money?”
We benefit from the advisory fees we receive from you. Our financial professionals receive a portion of that revenue as compensation, so they have an incentive to increase the assets they manage. Everspire does not receive commissions from clients. However, some of our financial professionals are also registered representatives of MHL, Inc., a FINRA broker-dealer. These advisers can recommend commission-based products, for which they receive compensation. As a result, they may have an incentive to solicit commission-based products based on the compensation received. For additional information on these conflicts of interest please see our Firm Brochure (Items 5, 10, 11, and 12) and Wrap Brochure (Item 9) available at everspire.tk/form-adv/. MHL is an affiliate of Everspire and their Customer Relationship Summary by visiting mhleblang.com.
Item 4 – Disciplinary History
“Do you or your financial professionals have legal or disciplinary history?”
We do not have any disciplinary events to report. Everspire and one of our advisors do have a legal event that may be material to a client’s evaluation. For additional information please see our Firm Brochure (Item 9), Wrap Brochure (Item 9), or Visit Investor.gov/CRS for a free and simple search tool to research us and our financial professionals.
Questions to Ask Us:
- As a financial professional, do you have any disciplinary history? For what type of conduct?
Item 5 – Additional Information
For additional information on our advisory services, see our Firm and Wrap Brochure available at everspire.tk/form-adv/ or by visiting https://adviserinfo.sec.gov/firm/summary/222515 . If you have questions, need additional information, or want a copy of this Client Relationship Summary, please contact us at 801-545-8706.
Questions to Ask Us: Who is my primary contact person? Is he or she a representative of an investment adviser or a broker-dealer?