Customer Relationship Summary
Item 1 – Introduction
Aegis Wealth Group, LLC (/dba Everspire and e6Portfolios) is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as an investment adviser. Brokerage and investment advisory services and fees differ and it is important for you to understand these differences. Investor.gov/CRS provides free and simple tools to research financial firms and professionals as well as educational materials about broker-dealers, investment advisers, and investing.
Item 2 – Relationships and Services
“What investment services and advice can you provide me?”
Everspire offers services to retail investors, including individuals, high net worth clients, and businesses:
- Wealth Management / Dedicated Advisor: We evaluate your situation, determine your objectives and risk tolerance, and propose an investment strategy. As part of our standard service we monitor that strategy on an ongoing basis, including an annual review and ongoing availability for consultation.
- Financial Planning (Legacy Service): We gather information about your finances and goals, establish metrics for success, and prepare and maintain a personalized financial plan for New clients interested in Financial Planning will be referred to an affiliated firm for subscription-based services.
Wrap Fee Program (E6Portfolios): Our investment management services are offered through a Wrap Fee program, which means you do not pay trading costs. Wrap clients must use a recommended custodian.
Limited Investment Offerings: We can advise on any asset, but we primarily recommend mutual funds, ETFs, and individual stocks in our model portfolios.
Account Minimums: Our Financial Planning, advisory, and investment services do not have a formal minimum but we will consider relationship size before working with you.
Additional information: Please see Items 4 and 7 of our Form ADV, Part 2A (“Firm Brochure”) or Items 4 and 5 of our Form ADV, Part 2A Appendix 1 (“Wrap Brochure”), accessible by visiting everspire.com/form-adv/.
Questions to Ask Us:
- Given my financial situation, should I choose an investment advisory service? Why or why not?
- How will you choose investments to recommend to me?
- What is your relevant experience, including your licenses, education and other qualifications? What do these qualifications mean?
Item 3 – Fees, Costs, Conflicts, and Standard of Conduct
“What fees will I pay?”
Fees. Everspire and E6Portfolios both charge you a percentage of the assets that we manage for you. This fee is calculated and charged at the end of each month and deducted from your account. The more assets there are in your accounts, the more you will pay in fees, so we have an incentive to increase your assets with us.
Wrap Fee Program (E6Portfolios): We pay all transaction costs charged by your account custodian in our Wrap Fee Program. You may pay more than a comparable service where you pay trading costs.
Other Fees and Costs: Client accounts are subject to other expenses not under the control of the adviser, including custodial charges and investment management and other fees charged by ETFs, money market funds, or mutual funds that you own in your account.
Additional Information. You will pay fees and costs whether you make or lose money on your investments. Fees and costs reduce any amount of money you make on your investments over time. Make sure you understand what fees and costs you are paying. See our Firm Brochure (Item 5) or Wrap Brochure (Item 4) by visiting everspire.com/form-adv/.
Questions to Ask Us:
- Help me understand how these fees and costs might affect my investments. If I give you $10,000 to invest, how much will go to fees and costs, and how much will be invested for me?
- What are your legal obligations to me when acting as my investment adviser? How else does your firm make money and what conflicts of interest do you have?”
Conflicts of Interest. When we act as your investment adviser, we have to act in your best interest and not put our interest ahead of yours. At the same time, the way we make money creates some conflicts. You should understand and ask us about these conflicts because they can affect the investment advice we provide you.
Here is an example to help you understand what this means. The custodians we recommend provide you access to a wide range of investments but they also offer Everspire resources that help us develop our business. These resources play a part in our choice of custodians. We address this conflict of interest by carefully vetting our custodians, disclosing conflicts of interest, and providing clients a choice of custodians.
Questions to Ask Us:
- How might your conflicts of interest affect me, and how will you address them?
Additional information. For additional information on these conflicts of interest please see our Firm Brochure (Items 5, 10, 11, and 12) and Wrap Brochure (Item 9) by visiting everspire.com/form-adv/.
“How do your financial professionals make money?”
We benefit from the advisory fees we receive from you. Our financial professionals receive a portion of that revenue as compensation, so they have an incentive to increase the assets they manage. Everspire does not receive commissions from clients. However, some of our financial professionals are also registered representatives of MHL, Inc., a FINRA broker-dealer. These registered representatives can recommend commission-based products, for which they receive compensation. As a result, they have an incentive to solicit commission-based products based on the compensation received. For additional information on these conflicts of interest please see our Firm Brochure (Items 5, 10, 11, and 12) and Wrap Brochure (Item 9) available at everspire.com/form-adv/. MHL is an affiliate of Everspire and their Customer Relationship Summary can be found by visiting mhleblang.com.
Item 4 – Disciplinary History
“Do you or your financial professionals have legal or disciplinary history?”
We do not have any legal or disciplinary events to report. For additional information see our Firm Brochure (Item 9), Wrap Brochure (Item 9), or Visit Investor.gov/CRS for a free search tool to research us and our financial professionals.
Questions to Ask Us:
- As a financial professional, do you have any disciplinary history? For what type of conduct?
Item 5 – Additional Information
For additional information on our advisory services, see our Firm and Wrap Brochure available at everspire.com/form-adv/ or by visiting adviserinfo.sec.gov/firm/summary/222515. If you have questions, need additional information, or want a copy of this Client Relationship Summary, please contact us at 801-545-8706.
Questions to Ask Us: Who is my primary contact person? Is he or she a representative of an investment adviser or a broker-dealer?